An online Course for IAS 2019/2020 on Constitution, Polity, and Governance (GS Paper-II)
A comprehensive course on Constitution, Polity and Governance (GS Paper 2) for IAS Pre-cum-Mains that helps you develop a multi-dimensional indepth knowledge base; thus develops a holistic perspective on the subject.
- 40+ lectures covering all dimensions of Polity, Constitution and Governance
- Sectional Objective and Subjective test (for Prelims and Mains)
- Downloadable Question-cum-Answer Writing booklet subjective test
- Indian Constitution- historical underpinnings, evolution, features, amendments, significant provisions and basic structure.
- Functions and responsibilities of the Union and the States, issues and challenges pertaining to the federal structure, devolution of powers and finances up to local levels and challenges therein.
- Separation of powers between various organs dispute redressal mechanisms and institutions.
- Comparison of the Indian constitutional scheme with that of other countries.
- Parliament and State Legislatures – structure, functioning, conduct of business, powers & privileges and issues arising out of these.
- Structure, organization and functioning of the Executive and the Judiciary Ministries and Departments of the Government; pressure groups and formal/informal associations and their role in the Polity.
- Salient features of the Representation of People s Act.
- Appointment to various Constitutional posts, powers, functions and responsibilities of various Constitutional Bodies.
- Statutory, regulatory and various quasi-judicial bodies.
|COURSE OVERVIEW: POLITY, CONSTITUTION AND GOVERNANCE||00:50:00|
|POL-101: FUNDAMENTALS OF POLITY||01:55:00|